Here’s what our clients say about the VetAssist Program:
We surveyed our clients and their family members about their experience with our VetAssist Program*. Ninety-eight percent of respondents said they would recommend the VetAssist Program to another veteran or surviving spouse!
- This program is wonderful. Mom has an aide that helps with showers, meal prep, and laundry. It has been a blessing. – Frances W. in Michigan
- We needed help to obtain the VA pension funds for my Mother. It would have been very difficult without Veteran Home Care’s help. The paperwork was exhausting. – Kathy R. in Missouri
- I am satisfied with the program and I think others would be too. – Mary Jean G. in California
- VetAssist specialists care. They worked hard to get us the benefits that we did not have the strength, energy or know-how to get on our own. This has been a real blessing to our family. – Kathy S. in California
- Would I recommend the VetAssist Program? Absolutely! – Helen in New Jersey
- It is fantastic! A God-send. – Ruby R. in Texas
- It has assisted me in caring for my father at home. I wasn’t sure what I was going to do before I found VetAssist. I have home care 3 days a week and it gives me respite and provides my Dad with care and companionship. – Debra P. in Georgia
- The program is very helpful not only for the daily care my husband receives but for me as well. While he is being cared for it gives me a chance to get out and take care of myself. – Vivian H. in Nevada
- Professional and friendly staff who help you when you need it the most! – Cindy L. in Oregon
- I recommended the program to my Mom’s twin sister and now she’s in the VetAssist Program! – Rich M. in Missouri
- I feel it’s a good program for people that need the help. – Linda S. in Michigan
- We love our VetAssist Specialist. She is so attentive to our needs and responsive. She is very personable to us and our dad! – Pat D. in Illinois
- I couldn’t ask for better assistance. – Fred in Michigan
The VetAssist Program is offered by Veterans Home Care, a private company that assists people with access to a VA pension and then provides them with that home care.
Read more certified reviews of Veterans Home Care:
*Our Client Survey was conducted August through November 2016 through Constant Contact email tools and via phone calls to respondents.